Digital Art For All is a site about creative technology education in schools. Its teaches students to
- use free and open source software
- create characters, 3D buildings and program their own video games.
- use computers to express their creativity.
The site is run by Sheena Vaidyanathan, a computer scientist, artist, and educator. Content is based on 5+ years of teaching programs that combine technology and art in the public schools in California.
Combining technology and art, digital art
- brings ‘STEM’ (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) to schools
- teaches computational thinking through computer programming
- reinforces principles of art and design through 2D and 3D illustration and
- develops creativity .
More content on Sheena’s new site www.computersforcreativity.com